photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Highlights

I know that many, if not most, are ready to move on from Christmas. However, I am not. Mainly because I have so much Christmas stuff to share this year I just can't believe I NEVER got around to it. Well, I suppose there is next year. Instead, I will just leave you with a few shots of our wonderful weekend.









Daddy and the roly poly. The roly poly is sporting my brothers Christmas vest from his first Christmas. Vintage is always awesome!!!


Look how cute he is!




Desmonster devouring some cheesecake.




And then attacking his gifts.



Our family shot of the weekend. Look at my roly poly all night night. Isn't my niece pretty cute too!?!?! 


 I am back at crafting this week and should have something to post tomorrow. I made some great pants and a skirt this evening, and I am about to finish some crochet. Until then . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.

There was an error in this gadget