photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Friday, December 31, 2010

T-Shirt Pants

I found this super fun tutorial for upcycled T-shirt pants over at SeeKateSew and just had to try it this week (you know, now that the holidays have settled down a bit). It's very cold in the HIgh Desert right now, and one can never have too many cute pants.

I used an old Hurley shirt that I had, but I wanted to make the front emblem show up on his bottom. I just didn't think it'd look right the other way. I think they turned out pretty well.

I just love when he touches his little toesies. Plus, it shows off the pants.
My Little Roly Poly strutting his stuff in full view for the camera. He loves his comfy new pants.

Well, that's my first try. Sort of rough, but I like them. I did do something different for the waistband. I used the collar. I should have sized it down a little bit first. There's always next time though.


This post is linked up at:




Photobucket



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. those pants are adorable! I love the thought of turning a T into some comfy kiddo pants, I know I am always looking for comfy pants for my toddler - they always look so darn uncomfortable in jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and I just love those pants he's got on. Happy New Year!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! The hurley logo is perfect! Thanks for sending me the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Such a great recycle idea!

    And thank you so much for your comment on my fired from etsy post. It sucked and still does but I am moving onward and upward.

    Cheers to great new year for all of us!
    KK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.

There was an error in this gadget