photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rock My Guitar Beanie

 I actually made these two little beanies last month, but I have been saving them up for you guys. There are tons of cute beanies out there for little babies and girls. However, I wanted something with personality that wasn't babyish or girly; I do have boys after all. So I came up wit these two bad boys. One for my older son The Monster, and a toned down version (it actually came first) for The Roly Poly.I am fairly satisfied with the results. I especially like the ribbed trim on The Monsters.



I just love how this angle shows off the guitar.


And this one shows the ribbing well

While this just demonstrates how fun my little monster truly is! He loves his beanie and wears it often.

E. In his beanie and matching rocker gear.
Notcie the squared trim? This is what the X Marks the Spot looks like without the Xs.
The guitar on the Roly Poly's hat (above) is a bit wonky because it wa my first attempt and I didn't quite know how I wanted the pattern to be. The second guitar (pictured on D's hat) is more what I had in mind.
The X Marks the Spot gloves I made for E match his hat so well!!! He looks like such a tough little rocker when he has on the full ensemble.

Hats similar to these will be arriving in my ETSY shop by the end of next week.



This Post linked up to:






5 comments:

  1. These are amazing! So cute and cool. I'd love to have a guitar hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm going to have to pass this on to my brother in law....yes, he crochets! Thanks for showing us at Fibers on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, I think my comment is gone.
    yay! fun craft!
    thanks so much for linking up and linking back to me
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have all boys too. I would have loved items like this when they were babies. So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.

There was an error in this gadget