Monday, January 3, 2011

X Marks The Spot- Baby Boy Fingerless Gloves

Okay, so my little E is in an important stage of exploration that requires grasping objects. Plus, he likes to suck his thumb when I am not near enough to remove it. Thus, I found that the gloves that stores offer, if they even have any left because it's Spring inventory now, just will not do. I have made several fingerless gloves for women and girls over the past year, which gave me the brilliant idea to make some for a little boy; they just couldn't be lacy like the ones I typically make. Here is what I ended up creating last night. I love them! He loves! My husband adores them. In the end . . . THEY ROCK!!!!




This is E sporting them for the camera. He perfectly timed chewing on his hand; no waiting required for this shot.

I am going to work on refining the skull this week. Then by next Monday these will be arriving in my ETSY shop. www.etsy.com/shop/RockNRegalia. I have a goal of revamping my shop throughout the month, and of introducing some new items. Please keep a look out.




This post is linked up at:




http://vintagepollyanna.blogspot.com/







8 comments:

  1. how cute!!! And he still gets to suck his fingers :) - love it!

    And thanks for the shout out about the couch, I take special pride in that one because I found it for $35 and refurbished it myself. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, those are cute! Your son is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Can't wait to see the party you have for your boys. Do come back and share it with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how stinking cute are those! what a ham your model is!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them. Knitting is a skill I do not have but wish I did, great job! And your little man is too cute. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my chair redo. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to everyone for all of the kind thoughts. Your comments truly brighten my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.

Share the Love