photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

{What I Wore Wednesday} Pretty in PINK

Pretty in PINK
or MAUVE.

Well, whatever this color is, it is indeed pretty.
This dress twirls,
it slenderizes without tenderizing,
and I LOVELOVELOVE it!!!

It is a might bit old though, but only rarely worn because I have over 50 dresses.








I love putting on a good dress, and this is a really good dress!!!


First some sweet shots.



Then some poses.



And then the attack of a bug from the tree,
followed by a silly face.


The shoes must get their own spotlight too!

Dress: Nordstrom (FOREVER ago), Shoes: Jennifer Lopez

Please ignore the complete lack of make-up.
I am working from home all week.
Plus, I have a set of styes in my right eye so I can't put any make-up on.
They super hurt and my is actually pretty poofy. 
If you look closely you can see the droopiness.


Oh yes!!! Very Exciting NEWS!
I am guest posting today over at 
AGAPE LOVE.
I am so very excited that Maria let me come and visit.
Please go over there and say hello.


8 comments:

  1. Love the dress, love the shoes, love the poses.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment. love the dress!! i'm so addicted to dresses. guilty shopping pleasure of choice...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, and umm I love this outfit..so pin up..and Jennifer Lopez? who knew! I love those shoes!!

    Shana
    ColorBlind
    THRIFTERS WANTED LINK UP HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is AWESOME! The cut and pattern are so cute and look great on you! Makeup not needed in that hotness :) Hope your eye feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is stunning and the shoes are very pretty, love it all. Have a great week lovely. ax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress and those shoes are rockin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.

There was an error in this gadget