photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Thursday, April 21, 2011

This is a First

For those of you who don't know us IRL,
there is a wonderful reason that we call our first son Monster.

Although it started as a pet name when he was born,
he is one monstrously sized little two-year-old.

Also, he is full of more energy than can fit into one body.
What do you thin of the overalls? They had to change him at church and loaned these to him.
The verdict is still out.

There is no off switch.

God knows this.
He did create him after all.

So he gave us Roly Poly,
who does things like this.


Monster would NEVER EVER EVER fall asleep in front of food.
NO!!!
All food must be devoured.
Sorry, it's a bit blurry. Point and shoots aren't well made for action.


See there? He is stealing his sleeping brother's Cheerios.

These are the joys of Motherhood.


2 comments:

  1. hahaha! That is usually what my daughter does even tough she is only 20 months...She LOVES food and always end-up eating half of big brother's before she gets caught.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both so much! Just seeing D makes me miss him so much (and I think his energy is just adorable).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.

There was an error in this gadget