photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

{What I Wore Wednesday} Disneyland Duds

Last Friday we went to Disneyland when DL got off of work.
Our passes expire in June and we will not be renewing them. 

I refuse to pay full price for a pass for a 3-year-old,
which is what Monster will be in July.

Anyway, I thought I'd share some comfy Disneyland style with ya'll.

Striped tank: Target Clearance $4, Jeggings: Target clearance $6, black flats: Macy's,
Peach hair flower: ?(can you even see it?), Sunglasses: Anne Klein/Eye Doctor, 
Cute Baby: God, 
Stroller: Bumbleride
Diaper Bag: Betsey Johnson/Ross

Short. simple. To the point.

The shoes weren't the best. They don't have enough support for an all day Disney outing.
Luckily we were only there for a few hours.

I have decided that I would like to get some Tom's for days like this.
They are said to be quite comfy, and I love their "One for One" charity.

Hopefully for my birthday in two weeks.
I really like the anchor ones.

Although we will not be getting Disneyland passes again (for a while at least), 
we are going to get Knott's Berry Farm passes.
They are essentially the price of one trip to Disneyland,
and it is about the same distance from our house.

What sorts of outfits do you wear for days like this?
What fashions are both functional and stylish?

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen the cute wedge toms? I am doing a post on them tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am going there in t-minus one month! You look great! I'm going to Old Navy tomorrow to grab the whole family some clothes for the trip. I have that exact same stroller in the orange...you find it good for the park? The hubs is trying to fight me on taking it

    -Lani

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.

There was an error in this gadget