photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Friday, May 6, 2011

M.I.A.

Boy, I have been MIA because of my birthday.

I have soooooo many blogs to catch up on.
Three days worth of reading. 
I haven't linked anything up,
even though I could have linked up my Anthro Anniversary Project.

Oh well, there is always another day.

I have been having so much fun celebrating.
Here are a few shots of yesterday at Disneyland with my mom and the boys.






And the festivities aren't over because tomorrow evening
 I am going to the Queen Bee Market in San Diego.

Woo-Hoo!!!!!!

I will post photos of the fun goodies sometime next week.

On another exciting note, 
I am super proud to announce that I now have 90 followers.

I want to do something fun when I reach 100.
Any suggestions would be great.

I will try to contact some of my favorite peeps to see 
if I can get a giveaway set up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.

There was an error in this gadget