photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Roly Poly's New Toy

Hey there. Sorry if I have been a bit MIA,
I am just coming down from a busy few weeks.

I have some wonderful stuff coming up though, 
so be on the look out.

Here's a little snippet of what has been going on over here.

I love that he looks like a doggy scratching while he's holding his new toy.
I had to give you a sneak peek.

Roly Poly has been having difficulty staying asleep.

We keep saying we are going to get a sound machine, 
but I always forget when I am at the store.

Sunday night he just wouldn't sleep unless I was holding him,
so it was 3:30 AM and I had had about 45 minutes of combined sleep.

Then Monster woke up screaming and pounding on the door.
"My nose bleed."

He has serious nose bleed issues, 
and now that he knows they get his stuff dirty he FREAKS out.

The freaking out just makes them worse.

Well, his screaming woke Roly Poly back up, 
and then there were two screaming to the one mommy.

Then a mommy screaming at a two-year-old to stop screaming.

Up came the Cuban Cowboy to the rescue.
He took over with the nose bleed.
I took the Roly Poly and did what mom's do best to soothe . . . nurse.

Then, the Cuban Cowboy's alarm went off.
So there seemed no point to going back to sleep for a while.

After he went to work, Roly Poly and I went to bed in my room.

Needless to say, we ALL three slept in until 10:30.

Then we were off to the Target and Fresh and Easy.
I knew I needed to get the sound machine.

Target didn't have any I liked because they all stop 
after 45-60 minutes.

So after dinner I went to Babies R Us/Toys R Us 
(ours are together)
because I also needed to get some formula 
since we want to introduce Roly Poly to 
being fed sometimes by someone else.

Well, I didn't like their options or prices either.

Then I remembered that Jenna said 
she put waves on her I-Pod for LB.
If only they made docks for Shuffles,
well they do!!!
Sorta.

I found 2 for the price of one sound machine.
Woot!Woot!

And here, FINALLY, is the point of this post,
Roly Poly's new sound machine.

Meet Blue.

Mommy and Monster named him today.

I love him because he is fun both day and night.

Also, the I-Pod will just replay the play list when it's done.

What could be better.


It worked like a charm. 
Last night was a blissful night of rest.

Hopefully, tonight will yield similar results.

See you tomorrow for 
MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.

There was an error in this gadget