photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day Blessings

Last night we enjoyed a wonderful pre- Father's Day celebration
with my step-dad and father-in-law.

I made my Creamy Chicken Enchiladas again,
and they were a big ol hit!

My parents also brought up my niece.

She's so cute!!!
Love that gal.

Here are some more photos of our day
(for some reason no dads are included).

It was a wonderful time of family and fun.

These are the moments that family was meant for.

I hope that you all have wonderful days 
with all of the men who play the role of father in your lives,
whether it be your father, the father of your children,
or someone who embodies one of these roles.

May God bless all of the wonderful men who 
proudly guide the next generation.


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.

There was an error in this gadget