photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Thursday, June 30, 2011

{What I Wore Wednesday} Past Party Style

This should've been done yesterday, but Blogger was giving me some attitude.
Without further ado.

**************************************************************

Let's just be honest,
Kid's parties are just as much about us as they are about the kiddos.

We want to show off our hard work of rearing them,
especially if this is our full time job.

One way that we do this is by throwing them over-the-top,
ridiculously cool, hand crafted parties.

A small piece of these parties that can sometimes go overlooked is 
the way in which we dress ourselves for the shin dig.

So today I am going to share with you 
two outfits from Monster's past two birthday parties.

The first outfit is this super awesome vintage dress 
that I have had for several years.

Although I had had it for awhile at the time,
I had never had my photo taken in it.

TIP: I always try to wear something that has not previously been photographed 
to things like this.
It makes the photos more memorable.

Thus, it was perfect for Monster's Vintage Americana themed First Birthday Party.

Then, last year, I was ginormously, ridiculously, and uncomfortably pregnant.


What did I wear for his glorified playdate, barely crafted party?

Well, I wore the button up that I purchased for my maternity photos and 
some maternity shorts I had made from pants that my 
lovely thighs had worn through.

You love that I am candid about these things, right?

Anyway, I totally thought I looked cute that day.
Retrospectively . . .
Not so much.

Who looks cute that pregnant though?
Anyway, I was truly sick and didn't realize it.

Roly Poly arrived 23 days later.

So what will I wear on Monday to his party? 
Hmmmm . . . I have some ideas but I haven't made a decision yet.

You will just have to come back next Wednesday and see.

Lots o LOVE!!!!!

Go rock some party style.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.

There was an error in this gadget