photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

That is One Hairy Man

Recently I wrote about the Cuban Cowboy's 
commissions from the band Guttermouth.

I have already shared the draft and 
final products for his first piece,
now I am about to share with you the draft of his second sketch
in all of its hilarious glory.

Here's a hint:

What do you get when you combine this

with this


Well . . .
you get this.

when you put it on this 

it looks like this


HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibly a bit disgusting too.

Okay, that is all for today.

I hope that it gave you a good laugh.


I am sure that these shirts will sale out even faster than the last ones.


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.

There was an error in this gadget