photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Monday, October 31, 2011

All Dressed Up and No Where to Go

I know that I haven't been around much. 
Instead I have been sewing up a storm.

First, aprons for a women's event at church.
Then I was working on product to sale at said event.

Finally, I had to whip up some Halloween costumes.

Phew, that is a lot.

Well, everything turned out.

The boys did get to wear their costumes last night.

However, they were all dressed up with no where to go.

Why?

Oh yes,
in the midst of all the crafting chaos 
we were struck by the worst flu I have ever seen.

My children sound as if they are dying.

They act as if they are dying.

Mom and dad have it too.
Yes, none are immune.

So this is what are Halloween looked like.

Draco Malfoy and Baby Harry



Cute, yes?
I made the Slytherin robe and the Gryffindor onesie.



Monster did get to go to 4 houses,
however he was done after that.
I told him he was done and he said,
"Okay, I am sick.
I want to go home."

It is so sad to see my crazy three year old,
not even care that he misses Halloween.

Seriously, that means he feels MISERABLE.

I hope that your evenings were much better than ours.
At least the boys looked cute while feeling icky.

Hopefully next year will be better.
Maybe next year we will do Star Wars or something. 
I am sure that Monster will be old enough 
to put his say in by then,
so who knows what will happen.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.

There was an error in this gadget