photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ETSY Shop

Okay, so I know that this started out as a party planning business endeavor, and don't get me wrong it still is. However, when I originally came up with this name it was as a crafting and vintage item business idea. That is truly what Rock-N-Regalia means to me. This being said, I would like to invite you to take a look at my ETSY site. I just got it back up and running.

Additionally, this BLOG is going to shift gears; yeah I know it's only two posts in so has a gear even been set yet; and become more of a crafty repurposing BLOG. Now since much of my crafting does revolve around entertaining and party planning in general, that will be encompassed within this new purpose. I think that this will allow me to more fully demonstrate my creative juices. ENOUGH SAID!

Here's a little glimpse of what can be found on my ETSY site.

www.etsy.com/shop/rocknregalia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.