photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Quality Time With my Boys


Friday I had the joyous pleasure of a date with The Cuban Cowboy (that stud). We finally saw The Desolation of Smaug. Although it is disappointing that Jackson shifted the plot line so dramatically, it is a good film. 
Date Night Shoes-Nine West (thrifted this week for $2.50)
Saturday we had some business to attend to with our truck (The Green Machine). We have been battling with it's issues since the fall, but there may be a light in sight. 

Since we were out and about, we first stopped by my parents. The boys hung out with my brother: playing with RC cars, fixing dirt bikes, and playing in the dirt. 

Too much craziness for this chic chick. 
Blouse-Juicy Couture, skirt-Target, bag -Kate Spade
Saturday shoes-Cole Haan Strappy 40s style 
After, we ran by the in-laws to wash up for dinner. Then we went to Cheesecske Factory: nom nom nom. The boys were great. The food was Delish, with plenty to spare for Sunday lunch. 

Oh, yes, and I almost forgot. While at my parents house, my mom unloaded a hoard of my old school work. A family history of our Minnesotan/ Finnish ancestry. And, most importantly, some vintage goodies that belonged to get and my grandma Kumpula. 

It was a wonderful past two days. Praise be to God, oh and the babysitters he places in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.