photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Family Bonding

YNothing says I love you more than spending quality time together. Today, I felt like a little kid squeezing into the back of my parents Jeep Cherokee for a road trip or for a long drive to a distant ice rink for yet another of my brother's hockey games. 

However, I was instead squeezed tightly between a car seat and a booster that were loaded with my two handsome boys. This made for a road trip free of fighting and fussing, poking and whining. In that respect, it was nothing like the car rides of my youth (even if in both cases I was trapped between two boys). 

After church, which we were later to than we have ever been, we headed to grandma's and loaded up in her CRV for a jaunt into LA to see Tia Magda's newly renovated home. It was fun. The Cuban cowboy stayed home after a long night of work that brought him home at 4 AM.
Cardigan: Target clearance, tank: old navy, headband: actually a necklace from Nordstrom, Necklace: LondonReid with an added starfish I've had since junior high.

We had a little lunch, some dessert, and some fun.

 This is what it looks like when two engineers decide to make a giant paper airplane: equations and rulers at the helm. 
Yeah it flew. . . right into the neighbors backyard. Silly BIL is a man child; that's why he's great though. 

It was another splendidly blessed Sunday. Praise God. May his blessings pour forth in your life this week. 

Oh yes! Once last thing. I started a tiny V Day project. Here's a sneak peek.

Okay. Bye bye for real. Loves!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.