photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Monday, December 13, 2010

BUTTONS

I have been sooooooo very busy the past week getting ready for Christmas. I have been crocheting up a storm. I even designed my first crochet pattern. It is for a crochet headband (It will be featured sometime in the next week). I love it. I have received so many compliments on it. I am so proud of my first success. However, This new pattern yielded a need for BUTTONS.

BUTTONS can be costly. I know that you can pick them up at thrift stores and antique stores, but these places can be difficult to visit with an overly energetic two-year-old and a fourth-month-old in tow. So, I called my mommy. She has a button collection. She agreed to share. After sifting through the buttons she inherited from my grandmother, was gifted by my other grandmother, and picked up at various places along the way; she gave me this great collection.



I can't wait to use them. Not only are the great for what I already have started, but so many of these great little buttons have my mind spinning and thinking of new great ideas. I just can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.