photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Friday, December 3, 2010

Morning Blues

I woke up yesterday morning at 7am to my sons cry of "Potty mommy. Potty." Cold mornings are always difficult for me, but the serene blue color of my room chases those morning "blues" away. They relax me and make me feel all snuggly. This is especially helpful with the daunting tasks of crocheting, cooking, christmas crafting, and most importantly child rearing ahead of me for the day. Praise God!!! for the light shining in my room to warm my heart and prepare me for the day.



*****Each Thursday/Friday I enjoy participating in a Linky Party over at Eighteen25. I encourage you to come and play along******





2 comments:

  1. You have a very good attitude to start your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katrine
    I try my best to have a good attitude. It is always a choice though, hopefully someday it will be an innate action.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.