photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

{What I Wore Wednesday} Simple Style

Well, this feature has been MIA for the past two weeks,
but alas, it has returned.

Today's outfit is nothing special . . . really.

However, I wanted to share the importance of simple style,
especially for us mommies.

It is awesome to get SUPER cute once or twice a week,
but,  let's face it, most of the time we are running amuck with our kiddos.

So what is a fashionista to do?
Well, take those simple piece and accessorize quickly.

Most of this time this doesn't even require me to truly style my hair.

I am not kidding.
It is a practice that I have long embraced.

So here is a glimpse of how I rocked some simple style for an errand day.

Jeans: Levi's (Costco), Wedges: ALDO outlet, Black Tank: Target under $3, Hair Scarf: Coach Outlet,
Bracelet: made by ME, Ring: Thrifted .75, Necklace: Nordstrom BP

Gotta love the way the sun bleached out the shot above.
Really, I do like it, which is why I am sharing it.




Little Pink Earrings for a contrast to all the Teal.
Claire's.

In case you are wondering, it only takes me about 3-5 minutes to do my make-up.
Someday I will get around to sharing some of my make-up how tos.

Okay, so really all I have on is jeans and a tank top.
However, I swear by the fact that heels or wedges make people think that you tried.
The same goes for a scarf.


3 comments:

  1. Looks Great!!! Jeans and a Tank cant go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good!! Ahh the power of accessories!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.

There was an error in this gadget