photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Monday, June 6, 2011

Why I Have been MIA

Well, as many of you know, blogging takes time.
Last week I just didn't have any extra time
because from the time Memorial Day weekend began 
until today we have been UBER busy.

Here's a little look at some of the fun that 
we have been having.

Star Wars Day



What daddy wouldn't love to take their kiddo here?


 A ridiculously AMAZING Disneyland trip!!!




Watermelon is Roly Poly's new favorite food

This pose is just too hilarious not to share


The NEW Little Mermaid ride


A fun Curious George themed Birthday Party


Do you see that AWESOME pinata?
My cousin's wife orders them from Tijuana every year.
They are seriously the most amazing
 pinatas that I have EVER seen.

We actually did a ton of other things
but for some reason we were having 
so much fun that photos weren't taken.

This is 3 pretty big things though, as it is, 
especially for less than a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.