photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Thursday, October 6, 2011

{Boy Spaces} Guest Post with Boy, Oh Boy

Okay so today I am stepping away from the helm 
in order to let a fabulous 
blogger visit with you.
If you have never been over to Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy! 
and you are a boy mom,
then you need to go there as soon as you are done with this post.


You will find an endless amount of fun inspiration 
from this talented lady.
I will let her introduce herself right . . . 


NOW!

Hi there, RockNRegalia readers! I'm Stacey and I blog at
Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy! When Jayna Rae told me she was putting together an all boy spaces event and asked me to be a part of it, I was thrilled. With three little boys (5, 2, and 15 months), I just happen to have a house full of boy spaces.




We're currently in the middle of a big move and waiting for our belongings to arrive.  A new house means new spaces and since our house is full of boys it means lots of fun boy projects to come.  I've got a Superhero bedroom all planned out for my middle guy and can't wait to get started on decorations for the playroom.  Today, though, I'm sharing my favorite stuff from my oldest son's knight room.










Some of my favorite things from his room were found through Etsy sellers.  There is a wealth of boy themed handmade or vintage finds hiding out on Etsy.





This wooden shield was a fabulous find for only 12 dollars.










One of my favorite bloggers, Pinkapotamus put together this fabulous knight mirror as a custom order.  We got to choose the colors and insignia.  The boys' favorite part is that the sword and shield are velcro which means they can be removed for hours of imaginative play.










Finally, we rounded out the boring wooden that took up an entire wall by adding these adorable wall decals.  They were very easy to remove when it came time to pack everything up and seem like they'll be in good shape to use again once our things arrive.






Let me know if you stop by to check out the rest of our boy spaces.  
Above are a few other boy related room pieces I've worked on in the last year.  You can also check out some of the Pinterest inspiration for my son's up and coming Superhero room.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.