photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Friday, September 30, 2011

{Frugal Friday} A Piratey Christmas

Yesterday my friend sent me a link on Facebook for AThriftyMom.com
The link was regarding a 2 pack of pirate costumes for $1.98.

I was pretty excited. I headed over to the blog, 
then I followed the link to Little Tikes.
Actually, I had some trouble with the link 
so I just went to LittleTikes.com and searched Pirate Costume.

There they were.

A two pack like this is $1.98.

A single costume is .99.

I bought three two-packs.

I paid $14.96 out the door after shipping.

I bought so many because the shipping is flat rate.

I am pleased to say that there are some boys who will be receiving 
Pirate costumes this year for Christmas.

Very sweet deal!

Go check it out. 
Maybe there are still some left.

Happy Friday!!!!
I am so excited for it to be the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.