photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sick Sunday

Today Roly Poly and I are SICK!

This is no fun. 

He is teething, has a cold, is coughing so hard he gets pukey. I am so sad for him. I snuggled him all night last night; maybe the snuggling is why I am now sick too.

Needless to say not much got done today. Hubs did bring in a bag of my old classroom stuff for me to go through, and I did while Roly Poly slept. 

Here's what got accomplished:


There's one poster to EBAY

 tons for my Bestie who still teaches (I cry that she doesn't stay home with me)

 some trash (even two of my faves)
They're so beat up. Plus, what am I going to do with them?

 and some special student projects to keep.

Okay, so one bag down and about six to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.