YARN ART frames
Cute, right? Super simple too. Here's what I did:
- Spray painted the frames white. They already were, but they needed to be a cleaner white. I used the crappy 95cent stuff from Home Depot. No one will be touching these.
- Cut Scrapbook paper down to size.
- Printed out the letters that I wanted and I heart shape. The fonts for each are from a disc I bought several years back.
- Cut through the letters with an exacto knife, and then I traced them backward onto the back of the paper. This gave me a pattern to follow.
- Next, I chose my yarns and sewed the letters onto the paper.
- Place in frame. Voila! Enjoy!
Now, wasn't that painless? That martini glass needs something in it though. I think that I am going to have to throw together a few small versions of these from TatertotsandJello
This post is linked up to: