photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Friday, March 18, 2011

{Frugal Friday} Charity Edition

Okay, so this is a bit atypical for a Frugal Friday,
but I am going to ask ya'll to do something.

Charity is an important part of frugality.
You may be thinking, "What?"
"How does giving my money to someone else save me money."

Well, trust me it does.
It does because it shifts your paradigm of thinking.
It does because it causes you to look at your resources from an entirely new perspective.

So today,
I ask that you help out.
That you partake in aiding those who have suffered from the recent catastrophes in Japan.


A few ways you can do this is to donate via one of the links below (courtesy of Eisy Morgan)

If you would like to donate click here for the 
or here for the 
"For Japan with Love"


Also, Cheri from I am Momma Hear Me Roar
is allowing us all to pre-order the pattern for he 
Tohoku Tote if you donate $8 or more to a humanitarian campaign for Japan.


For details follow this link




See I told you that giving could be frugal.
Happy weekends to you all!!!

"And above all these things put on charity, 


which is the bond of perfectness."

Colossians 3:14 (KJV)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.