photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Quick Last Minute Shamrock Hair Pins

Late last night I realized that I had St. Patrick's Day stuff that I had yet to utilize.
I had sorta forgotten I had even bought it.

Well, it wasn't much.
Just a package of sparkly shamrocks in two sizes and two colors.

I also remembered I had a package of 80 bobby pins from the dollar tree.

So I got out my hoy glue gun and got to work.

I peeled the backs off of the smaller shamrocks and stuck them to contrasting larger shamrocks.

Then, without removing the sticky back, I glued them to the bobby pins.

VOILA! C'est Finis!


I am going to take them to the girls at my Women's Study on Thursday.
I also am giving a few to the little girls I know.


With the last three large shamrocks I made myself an extra special one.

Silly desert wind
See monster back there being a good boy.
Don't forget about this weeks giveaway
There are still no entries, so you have phenomenal chances of winning.

Also, check out the newest item in my ETSY shop.
There is only one available.


8 comments:

  1. Coming from Eisy Morgan's link party...what cute easyness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah so cute! Now you won't get pinched:) Thanks so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never get into St. Patrick's day stuff, but this is just subtle enough to show the right amount of green! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute idea incorporating green so you don't get pinched!

    thanks for stopping by my blog!

    happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need one of these! I don't think I even own a green shirt for tomorrow!! I may be making one of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Great minds think alike! Shamrocks in the hair-do are fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. clever!

    hope they brought you some irish luck!

    thanks so much for linking up with the SPRING FLING!
    have a super weekend.

    xo
    kellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable. Thanks for linking these up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.