photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Thursday, March 10, 2011

{What I Wore Wednesday} Thursday Edition

Okay, so this week has been less than pleasant, but I want to try my absolute best to stay on schedule in my normal life.

That being said, 
here I am with my What I Wore Wednesday post (late) on Thursday.
Hey, it's the best I got right now.

I know that you are all understanding.
Thank you soooooo much.

So since I have been ridiculously exhausted at the end of the day, 
I have been making it to bed quite early.

Thus, I awoke this morning at the bright and sun shiny hour of 6am.
For some of you this may be normal, 
but I am in no way a morning gal.

Monster was still asleep.
I got to take a bath,
put my make-up on,
and do my hair before he got up.

So I looked purty darn cute!

Wanna see?

Dress: Old Navy, Belt: Boutique Store, Red Franco Sarto Heels: Nordstrom Rack, 
Ridiculously Dirty (I promise it is) Juicy Couture Bag: Nordstrom (forever ago)





Here's the bag up close.


Necklace: Swarovski. My BFFE bought it for me at Ross.
She thought it looked like my poodle Frosty, but I think it's actually a sheep.


Oh yeah, and for a piece of ultimate cheesyness,
here's this shot of me in front of DL's car.


No. I do not drive it.

I cannot reach the pedals.

Woo Hoo!!! I am sooo excited to finally get something posted this week.

I promise that there is MUCHMUCH more to come soon.

5 comments:

  1. You look adorable! I love the nautical look! Thye have some cute anchor earrings at Forever21 for $1.50 that would be perfect for you outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! The red belt makes your look even skinner than you already are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! We were totally on the same wavelink this week :) Lovin' that belt on you too! Such a cute color and looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im loving all the nautical clothing this season! So cute! love it with the red too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.