photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{What I Wore Wednesday} Anchor's Away

Oh yes, it is another nautical themed outfit. 
I will probably have many.
My wardrobe is FULL of them.

This one is actually made of mostly new pieces that 
I picked up with my birthday money.

So ANCHORS AWAY!!!

Blue dress: Forever 21 ($6.50 go and get it!), Light gray under tank: Forever 21 ($4.50 get one of these too),
Red cardigan: Nordstrom BP, Gray leggings: Target, Belt: Forever21, Silver Bracelet: GroopDealz, Necklace: LiveLaughPhotograph, earrings: Claires, Blue Suede
Pumps: Payless (old, but I did see similar ones last week in the Forever21 clearance).

Beware of FOG . . . 
in the next few photos that is.
The wind kept knocking the camera down, which got the lens dirty.
It was CRAZY WINDY.


I actually adore this one even though it is foggy and bright.
It just has a LOOK about it that I like.

This is my new necklace that I won from Laura at Live, Laugh, Photograph.
I am sad that the wind blew the bow backward for the photo.
I didn't notice until I was posting.



We all know that it is the details 
that cause an outfit to make a splash.

What details do you focus on 
when you want your outfit to make a splash 
without causing people to want to throw you overboard?

6 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! You know I love me some saucy nautical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah girl!! it looks great with that outfit! glad you are able to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you stopped by....I love the nautical theme! and that necklace!....so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous!!!! I adore all things nautical too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the nautical look! That necklace looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.