photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

{What I Wore Wednesday} Shabby Chic Summer

This year I find myself drawn to the shabby chic
 Summer florals and muted colors that are on the racks. 

I love the romantic softness that they convey.

This week I picked up a great tank top at 
Target that fits this style.

They are on sale for $6 until Saturday.

I also had a $3 off any Mossimo women's apparel item coupon.

So I payed $3.

YIPPEE!!!!!

Did you know that Target had coupons online?
Did you know that they have them for their apparel?

Well, they do.

To check out Target's coupons click here.
(Not a payed advertisement. I just LOVELOVELOVE Target).

Okay, so today's simple, shabby chic, Summer style.


First, this may officially be the worst pose EVER, but too late now.
Top: Mossimo/Target, Jeans: Levi's COSTCO, Necklace Nordstrom

I thought that the olive colored beads helped 
bring out the green of the leaves.

And of course, 
my new Tom's that I bought with my Birthday Money 
a few weeks back.

I am so glad that I went with the brown, 
but I think that I want some off white ones too.

Maybe black also.

Okay, so maybe every single color 
because they are so incredible awesome.


2 comments:

  1. I've been loving the muted colored thing lately too. I recently purchased a couple tops at Ann Taylor LOFT in two different shades of purple and I love'em! I sport a cardigan over them and then a necklace and it's a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost bought that tank a few weeks ago but got too cheap. I am soooo grabbing that coupon and getting one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.