photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Friday, February 4, 2011

{Frugal Friday} FREE Valspar Paint

What can be more frugal than getting something for FREE?

That's what I am sharing with you today.
Just in case you have not already encountered this offer out in the cyber world, VALSPAR paint is giving away 1,000 free samples of paint for 100 days in 2011.

Not only is your sample paint free, but it comes with a mini paint tray and roller.
They're super cute see!

Yes, that's right, I have already received mine.
It came last Saturday.


The color I chose is fuschia.
I have a special little project planned for my bedroom.
It is just the right amount of paint for what I have up my sleeve.

There's more to this offer too.
In addition to your paint and the tools needed for application, Valspar is generously giving each recipient a $5 off coupon to purchase more Valspar paint from LOWES.
I already know that I will be purchasing an aqua/teal color in the near future for my hallway.
This coupon will come in quite handy.

Here's a little tip for getting your paint.
You have to visit the website as near to 12am Central Standard Time as possible.
These freebies go quickly, and 1,000/day is not very many.
It took me 3 days to figure out what time I needed to click the link.

It was 10:00pm my time, I thought that 11 was going to be close enough, but NO!
So, drink some coffee, and set a timer.

Okay, so that is all for today.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.