photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ye Olde Camera Hath Returned

YAY!!!!!
My camera has returned to my sweet grip.
I may never let it go again, even if it is old and small, out-of-date and mid-grade.
It is my little Power Shot!

Anyway, I am just glad to have it because I can't afford to buy the camera that I really want to buy.
You know this one:


or maybe this one:

My two recipes are now updated with photos.
You can either review them via my labels list under Dessert, 
or you can find the Peanut Butter Kiss here
and the 

Now, I can get in the swing of things again.
YIPPEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.