I couldn't be more flattered.
I was nominated for a Stylish Blogger Award?
Thanks to Brianna from The Hendersons: With a Side of Crafty Goodness for nominating me :)
Here are the RULES of the award
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
SEVEN Juicy Details about MOI!
- I have been in love with my husband for 12 1/2 years, and we have been married for 8 years in April.
- I have two AMAZING little boys who are 2 years and 3 weeks apart. They suck up sooooo much of my love.
- I absolutely ADORE the written word, so I have a BA & MA in English literature. I will probably begin a Phd program in a few years.
- My father passed away when I was in eighth grade, and I miss him often. This is especially true when I need something built.
- I have an older brother and step-brother who are nine months apart, and both are left-handed. This makes me the right-handed weirdo.
- I shamefully honest. Maybe too honest, and even when my opinion may be unwanted.
- I am a haphazard cook. I follow recipes basically, but I improvise ALL the time. It totally works for me.
The Award Goes To . . .
1. Beth Makia Creations
2. Admitted Fabricaholic (sorry I just couldn't find your first name anywhere)
3. Micalah Project Run and Play
4. Ashley Sisterhood of Secrets
5. Kate See Kate Sew
6. Nike Thrive
7.Nichelle Vintage Wannabee
8.Jessica VanOverbeke Photography
9. Amber The Starfish Blog
10. Kelly Sewing in No-Mans Land
These women are pretty much AWESOME!!!!
They are why I blog.
The incredible thing is that none of these blogs are over one year old.
There's a great variety here from sewing and crafting to photography.
Visit them. Love them. I do!!!!