photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Friday, February 11, 2011

{Frugal Friday} Victoria's Secret

Okay, normally I am not keen on the idea of credit cards, 
but in the case of Victoria's Secret it is a FRUGAL no brainer.

It is the best way to purchase your special undergarments.

The reason that this is a frugal choice is the 
FREE PANTIES!!!!

I know that you can, from time to time, get the free panty offers just by ordering from 
the website, but . . .

The coupon book that comes with your card has more AMAZING coupons 
for wonderful freebies.

Now, see I have never recommended to actually use the credit card.

P-sha!
I only use it to buy what I would buy anyway,
which means I only use it every few months or so.
I never rarely carry a balance.
I get my points.
I earn more free stuff.


VOILA!!!
Sweet deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.