photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bright Beginnings Formula

This post brought to you by PBM Products. All opinions are 100% mine.

I know that many of us as mother's are concerned with what foods our infants and children ingest.

This is why so many of us take the route of nursing our babies.

However, this is not always easy or an option for every mother.

Therefore, when a mommy is considering formula it is important to really check out the options. 

I have been fortunate enough to have great success with nursing, and I have only needed to use formula minimally, but I am going to be needing to buy some here in the very near future to help Roly Poly get ready to transition to milk and a bottle or sippy cup.  

All of this is so that we can start the weaning process. 

I know that I want to go with an organic formula because he is little. His body is sensitive, and I want to avoid as much extra ingredients as possible.

I AM SO GLAD THAT I HAVE DISCOVERED BRIGHT BEGINNINGS.

 

It is a wonderful milk based organic formula that is available to buy on diapers.com

 

It also comes in a Premium  and soy versions.

 

 

I think I will be purchasing some soy formula in conjunction with some G diapers; I have really been wanting to try them out on Roly Poly.

They also have a soy based pediatric drink that I think would be wonderful for Monster.

 

 

So, go to  diapers.com and check out Bright Beginnings.

 

 

If you haven't been to diapers.com before, they are a wonderful site for baby products that offers free shipping on all orders over $49 and has free 365 day returns.

 

Also, whenever you go to their site you can find discount offers toward the top of the page. 

I love any site that offers me a discount on products on a regular basis.

 

 

Don't forget to check out Bright Beginnings on Facebook

 

Isn't it great when companies have a Facebook page?

It makes life simpler by having access to all your favorite products in one spot.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.