photo 5fa4f53c-9555-45d1-809b-3e537846bb4e.jpg

Saturday, April 2, 2011

{Spring Fling} Day #14-THE FINALLY

This is a bit bittersweet.
We are at the end.
Today is the last day of the super fun Spring Fling Event.

Before we get down to business I would like to thank April from Wildflowers and Whimsy
for orchestrating this event.

She found all of the wonderful participants.
Created the fun logo
and did all of the contacting.

That is some hard work in blogland.

Okay, so on to the FINAL event.

is giving away this awesome pettiskirt
(remember if you win and don't have a daughter this would be an awesome gift)

and then Rebecca from 
is offering a $20 gift certificate to her shop


Good luck to you ladies on these last giveaways.
I am still salivating over that petticoat.
I wonder if it comes in my size?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like. I truly love all of my comments. I get so excited to connect with the people of blogland.